Monday, January 4, 2010

Berry Family Reunion '08


We headed up to Twin Falls for Rick’s family reunion in August. We also hit up his 10 year high school reunion at the same time. It is always fun when everybody gets together, especially all of the kids. The highlight was the family talent show. Each family performed a talent including Rick and I. Good times. I also went on a walk one day with Patrice and her girls down to a little pond. It was fun to watch Meagan throwing stuff into the water.


We also checked out Dianna and Legrand’s new house. Very nice! It even came with this sweet blue toilet. That is a one of a kind throne if I do say so myself.

So we thought it would be fun to post the videos that we took of the skits from the family reunion. We both had a great time with everybody and it was really fun for me to get to know everyone a little bit better. It's my first time posting video, so we'll see how it turns out! Sorry about the wierd stuff on Patrice's video and our video.




















2 comments:

  1. Can I blog stalk you guys now?! Congrats on the lil boy - - excited to hear about the progress!! Send your email address to me, alew007@aol.com, and I will invite you to our "private party". I'm one of "those" bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete