Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Pictures

I kind of decided at the last minute that I was going to do a Christmas card. It was Sunday, so I text Kristina and asked if she could do us a favor and take some family pictures for us. She kindly agreed and her and her friend Amy hoped in the car with us and we drove out to this museum that we had passed once before. (Maybe we ditched out on part of Church, don't judge us.) I thought the trains could be fun for some Flagstaff pictures, since you can hear the trains from just about anywhere in this town.
Here are the ones that actually turned out descent. It's always an adventure taking pictures with little ones!







 A big thanks to Kristina and Amy for using everything in their arsenal to capture Truman's attention and for being patient with me while I changed camera settings and poses. We owe our fun Christmas card to you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment