Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Utrasound Pics

I went for an ultrasound and walked away with a CD full of pictures. I didn't know they were going to do some 3-D! Man, those are pretty crazy, makes it a lot more realistic. Here are some of baby's best poses!



Rick couldn't go with because of class, but I asked my mom if she wanted to come and meet the babe, so of course she came. They asked me if I was interested in finding out the sex....I was confused a little...I thought that wasn't happening until week 18, this was only about week 12. I hesitated a little because Rick wasn't there, but curiosity got the best of me. They said that it looks like a little boy! Rick was super excited when I told him. Sure, now he wants the baby...jk :) We aren't really picking a name yet though since 1 in 5 are wrong about sex this early. But it's fun to start thinking about. Oh, and the baby was actually measuring at about 13 weeks and 4 days in these.

No comments:

Post a Comment