Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nap Time???

We put Truman down for a nap at my parents one day, but he had fallen asleep in the car for a little bit before hand. Thus, he wasn't super tired and we could hear him playing in there, which was fine, then he was quiet for 20 minutes or so and we figured he had gone to sleep...but here is what I found when I went to wake him up.




My response, "Ummm, Rick, we have a situation in here!" Then, I wanted to laugh, but didn't want T to think it was a good thing, so went into the explanation of how we only color on paper, not walls, doors, toys, beds, shoes, carpet or our bodies....always an awesome parenting moment when you are trying to hold in the laughter. Of course I was slightly panicked at first because it's not my house. Luckily it was dry erase marker so it came off of all of the toys and books really easily, it also came off of the door and wall with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It came up pretty easily from the carpet as well. The only permanently damaged item was the sheet. My parents thought it was hilarious and mostly wanted to know if I had taken pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment