Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spooky....

We carved our pumpkin on Monday...Happy Halloween.


Then, we decided to play a trick (ok, it was mostly my idea, Rick was hesitant)...Kristina came over on Monday and then was going to spend the night. I guess I was in the Halloween mood because I wanted to scare her when she got back from the volleyball game she went to. So, Rick and I hid behind the wall by our driveway and when she walked by Rick started recording, then I popped up and made a turkey noise...we got her good!! I asked her a couple of days later how her hat flew off and she said, " I have no idea". I haven't done anything like that in a long time it was really funny mostly because Kristina was such a good sport, but I know I should be on the look out because she'll probably get me back!
(Sorry it's pretty dark.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment